Requirements: Riders do not require any previous experience riding or pedalling to attend this course. The session is aimed at non-riders who cannot yet pedal their bikes or are extremely unconfident doing so. If your child is already pedalling independently this course will not be appropriate for them to attend.
Weather: Please bring weather appropriate clothing to the session. We encourage gloves/warm jackets that can be zipped up for cold weather and waterproof clothing in case it rains. For sunny days please bring sun protection e.g., sunscreen and light layers as well as plenty of water. Please note due to the nature of these sessions they will be weather dependant and should the winds/rain be very strong on the day causing a hazard coaches will decide whether the session is safe to go ahead. If the coaches judge the weather to be unsafe to ride in, parents will be informed a minimum of 2 hours before.
We highly encourage you to bring your own bike if you have access to one. However, Jersey sport have a small fleet of bikes and helmets available for loan upon prior request on a first come first serve basis. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your child’s height (cm), inside leg length (cm) and the dates/course your child will be attending If you would like to arrange the loan of a bike / helmet for one of our courses.
Please note that whilst we are teaching in a public area, we ask parents not to film or take pictures of the children whilst they are in session.
As a parent or guardian, you are welcome to stay and observe but we respectfully ask that you do not enter the teaching area during the session.
* Balance Bikes - Rec / Year 1 Age - * Monday 24 - Tuesday 25 July - 09:00 - 09:45 (2 Day Course)
* Thursday 3 - Friday 4 August - 14:15 - 15:00 (2 Day Course)
* Learn to Ride - School Year 1 - 2 Age - * Course Starts - Monday 14 August - 09:00 - 10:00 (runs Mon/Tues/Thurs) - 3 Day - FULLY BOOKED!
* Course Starts - Monday 21 August - 13:15 - 14:15 (runs Mon/Tues/Wed) - 3 Day - FULLY BOOKED!
* Learn to Ride - School Year 3 - 5 Age * Course Starts - Monday 14 August - 10:15 - 11:15 (runs Mon/Tues/Thurs) - 3 Day
* Course Starts - Monday 21 August - 14:30 - 15:30 (runs Mon/Tues/Wed) - 3 Day
Learn to Ride Courses are FREE OF CHARGE. Balance Bike Sessions are £5 for the 2 day course
All Sessions to be held at Samares Primary School - St Clement
|Code||Course Starts On||Time||Cost Per Course|
|FULLY BOOKED!||August 14, 2023||09:00-10:00||Free of Charge|
|1408L2R35||August 14, 2023||10:15-11:15||Free of Charge|
|FULLY BOOKED!||August 21, 2023||13:15 - 14:15||Free of Charge|
|2108L2R35||August 21, 2023||14:30-15:30||Free of Charge|
T 01534 757700