How to Enhance Your Marketing and Communications →
An opportunity to chat informally with us about what equality, diversity and inclusion looks like, or could look like, in your sport.
During the month of September, we are shining a focus on Equality, Diversity & Inclusion in Sport and Physical Activity through our Pride in Sport campaign.
We are hosting a “drop-in” information session at Santander Work Café with our Sports Partnership Officer and Disability & Inclusion Officer on 27 September between 11:30 – 14:30. If you have any questions or queries about what equality, diversity and inclusion looks like, or could look like, in your sport or physical activity offer, drop-in and chat to us.
How does your sport’s organisation promote equality, diversity and inclusion? Some questions you may wish to reflect internally within your sports organisation could be…
• What sporting opportunities do you currently offer?
• Does your organisation promote inclusive programmes for specific groups or audiences, for example participants with a language barrier or those with mobility issues?
• How does your sport welcome and cater for athletes with disabilities or additional needs?
• Does your organisation create an inclusive and welcoming environment for everyone?
• How does your organisation create opportunities for anyone to get involved in coaching, volunteering, committee and other roles?
• How can you enhance your offer to make your sport more accessible?
Whether you already offer ‘sport for all’ or would like support to do so, our Jersey Sport team are on hand and willing to help. Please drop-in to chat to us and see how we can help you.
On our website, you can find information, resources and training that can support you to improve and enhance your current offer in line with our recommended practice. To find out more information, check our social channels and website about how to get involved with our latest events, or get in touch with our Sport Team for further guidance:
11:30am - 02:30pm
For more information regarding Jersey Sport events or training sessions please contact us at email@example.com