Standard Chartered Jersey Marathon →
Thursday 22 March 2018
Are you, your club and your association set for GDPR and what will it mean for the data you hold?
How secure is your membership database, who has access to personal details about your players and did they really give you permission to send them your monthly club newsletter?
Jersey Sport is putting on two sessions specifically for sports groups.
• Thursday 22 March, 18:00 – 19:30 – St. Paul’s Centre
• Thursday 29th March, 12:30 – 13:30 – St. Paul’s Centre
The briefings are free-of-charge and will include:
• An overview of GDPR basics for sports – what the law says
• Key practical tasks – sort out your policies, people and technology
• Policies tick list – practical guidance on paperwork (eg. policies and contracts)
To sign up and secure your place, please visit our Eventbrite page.
06:00pm - 07:30pm
12:30pm - 01:30pm
St Paul's Centre
For more information regarding Jersey Sport events or training sessions please contact us at email@example.com