A booking will not be processed until our bookings officer has received an application form and full payment for the course. To book a course place you must do one of the following:
• All activities will start and finish at the times stipulated. Please ensure that children arrive and are collected at the correct times.
• Please ensure children are wearing appropriate footwear/clothing.
• Please ensure that all medical conditions (including statement of special needs) are disclosed.
• Please ensure for outside activities that all participants bring sun protection cream, a cap or sun hat and warm and waterproof clothing at all times.
• Please ensure participants have the sufficient amount of food and water for the course.
CANCELLATION Jersey Sport reserves the right to cancel any course up to 48 hours before the start date. In this event a complete course refund will be given or an alternative course offered.
REFUNDS Jersey Sport does not offer refunds however exceptional circumstances may be considered by the Community Programme Officer.
BEHAVIOUR All participants are expected to adhere to Jersey Sport behavioural policy.
“Jersey Sport will not be responsible for any expense, consequential loss, legal liability, loss or damage to any property or person arising from any matters, acts and /or defaults outside its control.”
Please note that Jersey Sport accepts no liability in relation to any loss/damage arising out of any service/course included in this programme provided by a third party.
For further information regarding bookings please email: email@example.com
or call: 01534 757 700
For all other enquiries please contact :
COMMUNITY PROGRAMME OFFICER
01534 757 705